View Single Post
Old 12-10-2006, 04:23 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancy-h View Post
My feet are always burning. I live in the desert, 90 miles from Vegas and last summer was horrible with too many days in the 115-120 range. Next summer (2007) we are going to get out of here for 8 weeks or so at the peak time. (We hope to rent a ski apt. in Park City,UT for a couple of months in the summer. Great rates.) So while the heat was horrible for my body, the burning in my feet only increased slightly.
Now, our weather is in the 60's during the day and in the high 30's, low 40's at night. My feet are burning & bright red right now. I'm coming out of a flair so that's typical. I could lead Santa's sleigh with my feet!

Enjoy your summer Brian!
Nancy-H
Now thats what you call HOT 120 f, wow, you could just about melt lead down in those tempatures, going to Vegas and trying my luck has been on my wish list for a long time, but if Vegas is part of that desert i think i will give it a big miss.
It certainly does sound like you could lead Santa's sleigh , but all jokes aside i do hope your flare settles down very soon for you.
all the best
Brian
Brian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote