View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 08:10 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you Kitty...my husband just called and he talked to a guy at work, his wife has had MS for over 30 years, the first question he asked my husband is how if Jacob's eyesight, Dave told him about the color fade grey look when he see's out of his right eye, he said I don't want to worry you, but that does sound like MS..but just wait to get all the test results. So now my husband is thinking MS also. He then said Diane I am concerned about you because you have all the same symptoms except the color fade, I have blurred vision and really bad twitching.

I have had 3 surgeries so far on my neck and the 4th one is coming up on the 27th. After each surgery I ended up having an infection due to reaction to the sutures, my incision would open up..is it possible since my surgeries are so close to my spinal cord that my imune system is compromised and could cause me to have MS??? I'm just wondering because of all the symptoms I have..My surgeon wants me to go back to the neurologist once I am healed from this next surgery for further workup.
dlluvspigs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote