View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 10:40 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default TOS Friends

I have stayed away from this site for a while now due to a few factors. I believe I felt if I ignored what was happening to me it would go away. If I talked about it it would make it more real than I wanted. Foremost I am a mother of 4, owner of a business that I must be active in, and deal with a home where I do not get much help.

I have now been diagnosed with RSD and told I need Ketamine infusions. My husbands first reaction was very supportive. That lasted 1, maybe 2 days. He fired my office personel and I now work full time. As you all know, getting out of bed is a challenge each morning. I am tired of my husband's reaction to the amount of pain meds I NEED to get up each day, get kids off to school, do laundry and go to work. He is diabetic and having issues of his own. But, when I get up at six and he sleeps until noon, it does not make for a happy day.

I really appreciate being able to come back to this site. I know you are all there for the same reason. To support each other and offer any insite to how to deal with this monster.

I guess I need to go on the RSD site also now to get some info but I hope I will always be welcome here also.

Thanks, and I wish all a pain free day!! Linda
LinJane is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (03-18-2009), astern (03-13-2009), gibbrn (03-12-2009), Jomar (03-12-2009), tshadow (03-12-2009)