View Single Post
Old 12-10-2006, 11:22 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hello, makingtheconnection! I also can't answer you very well but did want to say welcome.

I can only imagine what a scary experience this may be for you. As stated above, there are many things that could cause a disturbance in the way(s) you typically function (mentally, physically, etc.). Some are very small, even a slight infection can do this, reactions to medications, foods, stress, other conditions (not related to the brain), etc. can cause these types of reactions.

I'm going to agree and say you should see a Physician as a first step. The best advice I can give you is to keep your stress levels low, follow-up *always* with your health care providers, and never be upset if they refer you to a mental health provider (it's almost mandatory these days, I thought my Neuro. was insinuating something negative) or a provider you think does not *fit* your current symptoms.

Check around our other topics and make yourself at home. We have an amazing group of members who offer some of the best support! Please keep us updated.

-Ellie

PS: I also wanted to say you seem to be extremely bright!

Ellie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote