View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 06:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default My story

I agree and that is why my intregity has been questioned. Although I may have Lyme.... even though my Western Blot was NOT positive, I don't think we can say that these infections and coinfections apply to everyone with RSD. If you decide to test for Lyme (infections and coinfections) as I did, the test results may not reveal anything for certain. People have tested for years for Lyme before getting a positive result. The dark field microscopy shows oragnisms and they are counted. If you have I believe less that 12 organisms, I could stand corrected on that number, your test will be negative. What I am saying is that after all the testing one may find themselves in the same position as me, right where I was when I started. Oh, I know the response you need a Lyme Literate Doctor, but without positives, do we really know? And do we all have these organisms anyway? Also, where from? Our parents, bites, even milk? I still think there is so much to learn and there are no absolutes for everyone.
DianaA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dreambeliever128 (03-13-2009)