View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 06:30 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Marion, is this your first bout with TM? I've had the sensitive areas before but nothing like this.....it's almost too sensitive to even have clothes touching it.

I'm not sure what's going on with me but I'd have to conclude that I'm in the midst of a flare. I'm having a terrible time with leg weakness and spasticity. I'm also having foot drop. Really hard to lift my left foot up high enough to prevent dragging it on the floor. My right leg is numb and weak but not as bad as my left one. I'm having spasticity in my hands, too. Especially my numb right hand. How can something be numb and hurt so bad?

I'm taking 20 mg of Baclofen three times a day but I might just up it to 30 mg. I'm supposed to go to the Neuro for my "every 6 month" appointment and I've been keeping a journal of all my sx on the computer. It's just easier to type it in a Word document and then print it out.

I'm still taking my LDN. I'm afraid to stop taking it just to see if I notice a difference. Not sure how much worse I could get but I don't want to find out.....at least not right now!
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (03-12-2009)