View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 07:36 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Ever since a bad car accident I have continued to seek care from my chiropractor. She brings great relief, and has kept me humming. I have been to a couple of chiro's that were just terrible! One only wanted to use that clicker thing. called an activator. it did nothing for me. I need the hands on adjustment. I have been to some that were just flip, and crack, flip and crack. Worked, but I never felt that I was holding onto the adjustment. it would only be a few days till I needed it again. My current Chiro uses TENS muscle stimulation first for 10 mins, and then adjusts me. Since MS causes so much muscle spasms in my back, this allows the muscles to relax long enough for her to properly adjust the bones. I am now going a month between visits.

My chiro visits have calmed the inflammation in my spine. My chiro is well versed in MS care. I found alot of relief there.

You will find many love their chiro, and many think they are quacks. I say if it works for you, and you have found relief in the past, go ahead! If you found that you tried it, and it gave you no relief, then pick another way. As for me, I will stick with the chiro. I feel so much better since going.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (03-18-2009), Jomar (03-13-2009), legzzalot (03-13-2009)