View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 10:56 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MominPainRSD View Post
Hi Debbie,
I do know that the SNS does and can affect BP regulation. Anything that triggers our SNS (even if WE don't notice it) can cause fluctuations. Labile Blood pressure changes can also be caused by certain medications (I JUST read about that regarding my own......it is a negative and abnormal side effect of either the Topomax I WAS on or the Cymbalta......I cannot remember. Are you on any meds that could be exacerbating this?? Some of us are on BP meds to control it. The fun never ends, huh??? Have a good day!!!
Hi mominpain, I am currently only on flexeril muscle relaxent. but was off all meds for 8 weeks when I went into remission. They are talking about putting me on bp meds but my brother went totally deaf from bp meds and you all know about reactions to meds and sensativity. I am always afraid of new meds as I have multiple sensativities. When I took amitryptiline it caused a severe drop in bp and it made me pass out. pumping myself w/banannas, my diet does not incude any processed foods, never in my life added salt to anything. 2 parents 8 siblings only one bro with hb. This leads me to think it is likely SNS. Who knows

I hope you are feeling better. It is such a pleasure to have help with diferent issues of this rsd. So many people here have been helpful to me. Wish i pushed myself or new about the forums when I was first DX. But it is never to late!

Thank you again,
Debbie
info hungry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
MominPainRSD (03-13-2009)