Thread: headaches
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 01:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default headaches

I have headaches alot. But I can't pinpoint when they happen, how often, etc. I do know that I have different headaches. Sometimes, one side or the other, sometimes near my sinuses (which i'm pretty sure I know what causes those one), my whole head, the back of my head, the worst one is probably the top center of my head and feels like some one stuck a knife straight down into my head.

Another weird possibly unrelated thing just started today. I smell something really gross but I can't figure out where it is coming from and my husband doesn't smell it. I took a shower just in case, LOL. At first I thought it was my pillow and then I started smelling the same smell in other parts of the house. It sort of smells like a dirty dog. I could even smell it outside, and it was not coming from outside because it was no stronger than inside.

Has anyone had experience or solutions to either problem?

Also, I always wonder if I injured my brain from one or many of the times that I was hit in the head or landed on my head. But doctors always ask if you have been knocked unconscious and I don't think I have. Could I have still down damage even if I was never knocked out?
unpredictable is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote