View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 02:26 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi MomInPain,

I'm sorry to hear that your RSD has now gone full body ! Please do not give up hope - I know it is really hard at times but I promise that you will find something that will ease some of your problems - it might take a little time but you will get there eventually!!!

As far as the motion sickness, I am not too bad in the car although I do feel a bit dizzy and light headed. My Blood Pressure is affected by the RSD and if I stand up too suddenly (even if it is normal in a "normal" person), I will go REALLY dizzy and feel like I am going to pass out. This has happened to me lots of times when I have been going to get in and out of the bath tub and it has taken about 20 minutes for me to start feeling a little bit better.

Blood Pressure is affected by the RSD as i'm sure you already know. My PM Doctor explained that the more pain you are in, the more the BP either goes up or down. My BP always seems to be pretty low according to my doctor.

I would look into the pain medications that you are taking as I know some meds can cause BP issues etc. I know many medications for me made me feel really sick and dizzy and as though I was going to collapse ... I think that was one of the reasons why I chose to come off them as well as them not working at all for me.

Take care of yourself and know that I am thinking about you and DO care and understand what you are going through!! Sending many pain-free hugs your way!
MominPainRSD (03-13-2009)