Thread: "I've Learned"
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 10:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

I too have learned a great deal from ((Alffe))

I have learned I do not have to know someone in the flesh; to love them in my heart.

I have learned, and strongly believe- that it takes more courage to ask for help than to lay drowning in your tears.

I have learned that healing happens in it's own time, not mine.

I have learned there are times when you must stand alone; but that your friends will be right there for you should you happen to stagger or fall.

I have learned that all hope, is never truly gone. It is just lost among the shadows, waiting for you to find it.

I have learned that in life’s greatest tragedies, one can, and will, find how deeply others care for them.

I have learned there is no such thing as insignificant problems.

I have learned to embrace my anger, instead of run from it in fear.

I have learned how not to be afraid of the dark.

I have learned that no matter how much I wish it so, I can not be all things to all people.

I have learned that doing the right thing, is often times the hardest thing.

I have learned that one person may not be able to change the world; but that I can change the world for one person.

I have learned I must do my part to make the changes I want to see in the world.

I have learned I can not see the miracles of life, if my sight is focused inward on my pain.

I have learned that God does not abandon me, when I abandon Him.

I have learned that to forgive someone else, I must first work to forgive myself.

I have learned kind words can echo throughout another's soul.

I have learned that sometimes, love just is not enough.

I have learned that even the greatest of heroes, have weak moments.

I have learned that love is more powerful than even death.

More Than One Soul Dies In A Suicide

Last edited by Nik-key; 03-14-2009 at 03:59 AM. Reason: I learned something else....
Nik-key is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (03-13-2009), Addy (05-17-2009), Alffe (03-14-2009), BlueMajo (03-14-2009), Brokenfriend (05-18-2009), DMACK (05-18-2009), Friend2U (03-14-2009), GmaSue (03-14-2009), mistiis (03-14-2009), pono (03-14-2009), who moi (03-14-2009)