View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 12:01 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

i know i should not let MS ruin my trip.. boy at this moment it is though.. i feel fine. i can move around ok.. but i do play the "what if" game alot... and i hate it.. my neuro is guessing i have had this since 1997-1999 (her best guess) so i was doing all kinds of stuff before i got a Dx ... i think it is just knowing now... is what is messing with me..

twink haha i pack like a man... underwear and a few shirts and meds.. everything else i buy when i get to where i am going then if i like it i ship it back to myself. kind of odd i know but if i cant fit it in a back pack its not coming with me.. and now with the way security is at the airports.. all i want to bring is clothes/meds.. i can pick up a toothbrush/deodorant. ect when i get there at a walmart or a $1 store or something..

ya know i wonder if my neuro would write me a RX for IVSM ... could i get it filled down there or would i have to be in my home state... and if i don't need it i can just toss it..

i keep thinking well if it happens here or when i am away from home the treatment is the same... IVSM... cuz really what else can they do for us.. makes me feel a little betting knowing that...
PunkDizzle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Twinkletoes (03-14-2009)