View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 08:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Billy027 - EMG's are the worst. I have had 2 and a recent doctor suggested another. I don't think I could do it. I think you could use them as a military aid to get information from prisoners. I know I would tell all!

Di - Yes, the economy has really been a problem with our business. Heating and Air conditioning is seasonal but people will put off anything that is not necessary. Also, they are shopping around for the cheapest prices and we can only go so low on a price without loosing money. Our overhead is very high with insurance, gas, mortgages on two buildings, trucks, etc. I am cheap labor! We have one other girl in the office and she is working well. The others who were there were extremely over paid and not doing a good job. We used to catch one playing games or watching movies on the computer! The worst part was she was being paid too much and a relative! I didn't hire her my husband did. Also, Dr. S. said that it is not fibromyalgia and not to let any doctor tell me it is.

Kids are great. Oldest daughter (18) is in college in Manhattan, David had 4th surgery on his leg but has improved greatly, Dan in 8th grade and little one in kindergarten! I am all over the place. She has her first father/daughter dinner dance in 2 weeks. My husband has to start all over! He is excited also though. Di - I hope you are doing ok.

To everyone else, have a great weekend - Mark - haven't heard from you in awhile, I hope you are ok. Dabbo hope you are feeling better - Tam - I am going to pm you about my surgery. Thanks, Linda
LinJane is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (03-14-2009)