View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 08:59 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default can relate

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2blue View Post
I had my accident over a year and a half. When it first happened my scalp really hurt. I was so dizzy and could barely stand in one place. I had this sensation for 3 months of falling backwards. I could be completely upright but have a feeling that I was falling. This has improved and only feel it once in a while. The headaches however have not. When I am stressed it is worse. I have had pain on the top of head and back of head. I am wondering if any other head injury victims feel this? Pleaase let me know...with great appreciation, 2 Blue
Oh yes, sounds very familiar. I was hit by a car while on a motorcycle 9 years ago. I had what you are explaining, most of which has subsided over the years. To tell you the truth I don't know which was worse, the balance issues or the headaches. But one thing changed dramatically for me & this was the type of headache......

I still get them, they don't exactly (hurt)....Noises Hurt my head, simple noise, like running water, chewing food, Others chewing food It's very weird to explain. I became hypersensitive to sight, sound, smell, & touch. So the headache "pain" left & the aggravation took over? Sorry, somedays are hard to explain
For me: Avoid stress which meant avoiding people for awhile.
Bottom line: you are in a GOOD Place here! GOOD people to point you in the right direction! Good luck, my prayers are with you.
gardengrl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
shezbut (03-17-2009)