Thread: Is this normal?
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 10:05 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardengrl View Post
Hi, Sounds like what I went thru about 2 years ago with my mom. She would be ok one minute & then all of a sudden her facial expression would change & you KNEW you were in for it! She used to have me crying with confussion. I didn't know she had Alzhiemers/Dementia/Schizophrenia...She would just start yelling, accusing me of stealing her meds, money, all sorts of off the wall stuff! Then an hour later, NO memory of any of it. She would call ME Crazy.
She had some sort of episode 2 years ago where she went to sleep, & would not wake up. Called 911 & this whole thing started there. Now she is on 14 or more meds, it's crazy. I just joined this group myself a few days ago & I must say they are all AWESOME! If you can get the time to read, keep reading, keep asking...These people here help.
Also, one last note: we all made the mistake of listening to my mom when she told us to Mind our own business! We allowed her to make so many BAD decissions. We should have known she was "sick"....Go with your gut instinct and take control now before it gets complicated. Good luck & prayers are sent your way.
Thank you for the response. Things has gone from bad to worse...a few nights ago she ran out the house thinking we were planning to kill her.
seiko is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote