View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 10:52 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder how nice it is to read all these wonders and FEEL the love again.

I wonder if that is part of the problem with being suicidal, not being able to feel that love and not being able to realize just how much people do care about and love you. I wonder why that is so hard for some people myself included

I wonder at how much I enjoy watching the Robins and at the beauty of all the blooming trees.

I wonder how hungry that skillet cookie made me. I am on a liquid fast for two weeks

I wonder if Nikki knows that I am carrying her with me and have been holding her very close

I wonder if Moi could use an extra or two

I wonder how nice that gardengrl could get up on the right side of the bed and how loving and brave I think she is

I wonder how hippichick is and if she knows how much we care ((((hugs)))

I wonder how much I like facebook but it is time consuming

I wonder that twitter sounds like a bird song... but I will give it a try...why not

I wonder too, about going out and screaming sometimes to vent and get it out. Better than having it make us ill or eat us up inside. ((((goofy))))

I wonder if I can tell BJ how very much I love her

I wonder what Xinie is up to, I worry about you dear friend

I wonder about doxie too, its been too long...

"Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look through each other's eyes for an instant?"
Thoreau

~ You can give without loving, but you cannot love
without giving. ~
mistiis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (03-17-2009), gardengrl (03-14-2009), GmaSue (03-17-2009), who moi (03-14-2009)