View Single Post
Old 12-10-2006, 05:10 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Quote:
Lara tells me that there is no need to increase the default font size (as has been done the past two years at OBT). She says all you have to do is use your Alt button and your wheel.
eerr, Hello???

Lara didn't say that at all.

Good grief.
Please don't go saying I said things that I did not say or even imply. I really do not appreciate this all the time. This is all I said below in quotes.

Quote:
I use Ctrl and and the wheel on my mouse to increase and decrease the text all the time. It even increases the text here in the message box where I'm typing to post this reply.
http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/sh...6&postcount=43

I just gave a suggestion of *one* way that people can increase the text size. There are numerous ways it can be done. I recall another thread here that mentioned many of them. How would I know that you use AOL?

Without knowing that you use AOL, I suggested what I would usually suggest and that is either Ctrl and the mouse wheel,

Ctrl +
Ctrl -
Ctrl 0 (that's Zero not naught)... that will take the font size back to default if you change it and want to undo it all.

Same as above with View/ Text Size / Increase or Decrease

I have no idea how it works on AOL, I'm sorry. If the other methods don't work then hopefully someone else who uses AOL will come along to help you.

Last edited by Lara; 12-10-2006 at 05:15 PM.
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote