View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 09:26 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiMarie View Post
Sherry my goodness what a loving person you are. In your time of such a horrific emotional time, you share your kindness and love for my family. It was an emotionally draining time and so emotional, but here we have such great supporting friends.

My ex husband seems to be the hardest affecte. His second wife turned away from me and I gave her my shoulder to be there understanding her loss like no one could in the family. She did not answere. I had so many emotions from the loss of our daughter (ex and mine) I had all the hurt open wounds for these children that we never should have to bury.

But I read your post, and from my police work, I know how the victims of abusive men are affected. I am so sorry that your family is in this emotional truma.
It sounds trite, but if there is anything we can do for you, please ask. They prayers are unconditional.
But if you have the courts address and the name of a local newspaper there I would love to send letters.
PM or post the information and I will give any support I can.
Seems to be how I function best, to keep busy and supporting in any manner I can.
My prayers and hugs are with you So very much
dianne
well here you go the t.v crew that taped me was chan 11 i will give you her direct number her name is Andra Gustie 907-3146
Judge namd AARSETH i have a form i have to mail out to judicial conduct there e-mail address is mgreensteinacjc.state.ak.us and the number is 9072721033 and they have a fax number too 907-2729309

Alaska commission on judicial conducy
1029 w. 3rd Ave suit #550
Anchorage ,Alaska
99501-1944
wow thank you i know when you think of other peopls pain it takes it off your self for a while you work for the police Dept? never a dull min yh well if you ever want to talk look me up i will be your friend SSherry
sherryklly is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
GmaSue (03-15-2009)