View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 02:15 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoner View Post
You say you've had this for 4 years now? How long were you unconcious for?I sustained a gash to my head from a fall on 01/01, and days later I'd been having that blocked feeling in my ears which I hadn't experienced in many years and also the mild tinnitus, first in the right ear then the left ear, then it goes and then returns, but it has lessen since then. But I sill feel there is a long black cloud over my life and I haven't felt the same since, I keep being told it's a temporary thing in that the brain is rebooting itself and I keep being told to be patient. What I would recommend is trying Reflexology, and gingko with vitamin b and zinc. Forget ear candles.

I run up to 3 miles a day sometimes. This isn't a homeopathic curable condition. My mom tried saying that. I was like 'I had a head injury, are you serious?' Ha. I'm extremely athletic and healthy otherwise.

Yeah I tried the ear candles. Those are for clearing wax. This is nothing of the sort. I've had my ears suctioned at an ENT and had ear grommets inserted into my ear drums. They've been mistaking it for Eustachian tube dysfunction (a condition commonly related to sinusitis, viral and bacterial upper respiratory infections).

This my theory, which supports how incredible insane I been driven over this condition. My inner ear muscles or the local muscles are overly tense to the point where there causing a vacuum in my inner ear cavity (disabling air pressure equalization) or they are agitating my cranial nerves.

I think you'd be a little more concerned if the exact same thing was occurring. I could write a best seller on how bad things have been for me between doctors visits, hospitalizations, disability, shear pain and depression. Psychiatrists can't even make my mental health any better.

Its funny, one random day my ear unplugged partially and it was like heaven. I was so many drugs (not the cause) at the time, I did not know what to attribute the relief from, but surely enough it plugged two hours later and the headache came right back. When I say a headache I mean chronic tension every second of every minute of every day and that's not imaginable for most. You can only keep surviving though. One more day.
blackcompe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
gardengrl (03-16-2009), Hockey (09-28-2009)