View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 06:39 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherryklly View Post
well here you go the t.v crew that taped me was chan 11 i will give you her direct number her name is Andra Gustie 907-3146
Judge namd AARSETH i have a form i have to mail out to judicial conduct there e-mail address is mgreensteinacjc.state.ak.us and the number is 9072721033 and they have a fax number too 907-2729309

Alaska commission on judicial conducy
1029 w. 3rd Ave suit #550
Anchorage ,Alaska
99501-1944
wow thank you i know when you think of other peopls pain it takes it off your self for a while you work for the police Dept? never a dull min yh well if you ever want to talk look me up i will be your friend SSherry
Sherry,
Contact NAMI too! Their attorny's can help I hope.
I will take a form too, can you scan and email, or fax it to me. I already sent to the News desk of the paper about Information I understand from NAMI presentations. That I thought it was dispictable! Sherry, if you were a victims mother do you think you would have been treated better? I hate to think that, but for heavens sake where is the compassion an understanding.

I am so frustrated over my own dd 13 anixiety/panic moderate agoraphobia that I am considering strongly for a service dog. I would have done it already except for the cats. My dd three cats I am raising now are sketzy of dogs and strangers. I would never want her to face a hurdle like this.

You let me know what else I can do. Do you by any chance have an attorney interested in dealing with the media to deal with this?

I know from the Judicial board here it took years of bizzare behaviour to finally take down one of our female judges. There were dozens of defendants to her probmatic reign. I was victimized by her when she applogised to my abuser for HIS inconvienance. She thought I was trying to extend my order. She never considered how he did thi actions thinking the order had expired.

I hope that a discrimination charge to the Judge will help you in all future court dates. I would think too, she should recuse herself. how can she be fair to your son, when she may be ticked about your pup situation.
My hugs to you and prayers for all, so much burden for your family.
Dianne

Pocono area, PA

DiMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Chemar (03-15-2009), GmaSue (03-15-2009), Twinkletoes (03-15-2009)