View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 09:11 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks for the humor! I am happy I have come back to the site. I am sorry why I and all of you are here but atleast we understand each other. Humor is the only way to get through this. Comedy movies and goofing with my kids is a big help. If I stayed in bed and felt sorry for myself it wouldn't help.

I try to delegate things around the house but find it still doesn't get done, or I yell at everyone and end up crying because I yelled! Since my daughter went to college it's alittle harder. She was more of my helper then my sons. They try but don't quite understand.

Today we're having cold misty weather in NJ and it is not helping the pain. I would love to be on a nice sunny beach right now! We had been in Antigua in January for 6 days and it was 80 degrees and sunny! I try to close my eyes and pretend I'm back drinking rum punch on the beach!

Everyone have a great day and close your eyes and pretend your on the beach drinking rum, especially you, Victoria! Thanks for being there everyone! Linda
LinJane is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (03-18-2009), astern (03-16-2009)