View Single Post
Old 12-10-2006, 08:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Arrow I CAN change font size in AOL's Internal Browser

FIRST OF ALL, everyone --- You CAN increase the size of the default browser font in the the AOL Browser (internal browser) by changing the font in the AOL Explorer (the new downloadable browser anyone can use). I was SO freaked next time I loaded a regular AOL page and found the font suddenly big. What a surprise!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
With all due respect...
I did not say there was no need to increase the default font size.
To clarify ----

I was asking the Doc for a larger size default font to make things easier to read for all users -

and I GATHERED from your pointing out that the individual user could increase the font that you were SUGGESTING to me that I, too could do the same. You even told me HOW you do it.

I presumed that you told me how to do it so I could try it.

I DID want to do it, to see how it worked and how much I might like it. But I know that the AOL browser works differently in so many ways and in 10 years, I had never found any information on how to do something like this.

SO, I came HERE so I could find out about it in DEPTH since I expect persons who consider themselves to be COMPUTER BUFFS to frequent this forum.

So, can I NOW BEG YOUR FORGIVENESS for reading more into your comment than you intended? I am not perfect - I make mistakes -- I said Alt instead of Ctrl (tho I needed the Alt on one browser and actually needed the shift key, too, once). And then I intuited that your helpful suggestion was more global instead of being just for me. I made an assumption and I am now APOLOGIZING. Please don't take this so personally. It wasn't meant personally. I am sorry.

Teri
OneMoreTime is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote