View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 03:41 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

Hello and Welcome to Neurotalk, Sally! You will meet many great and caring people here who I am sure will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have if they can!!!

I'm SO sorry to hear about everything that you have been through and all of the pain and other symptoms that you are currentlly experiencing!! I really hope that you are able to find a good doctor real soon that will be able to talk real good care of you and get you all better (or at least a lot better than you are now!!!!!)!

I can't help you find a Surgeon unfortunately but just wanted to let you know that if you ever need anyone to talk to, that I am here for you!! I DO understand some of the pain you are dealing with although mine isn't caused by the same condition. I have a Neurological Chronic Pain Condition called Complex Regional Pain Syndrome that I developed when I was 12 years old (I am now 14).

Take care and once again, Welcome to NT!! Please feel free to ask any questions you may have and hopefully someone will be able to help you!

Take care of yourself and I look forward to seeing you around the forum more soon!!

Alison.