Thread: SCS research
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 03:55 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hello and Welcome to Neurotalk, JBC100! It is great to meet you although I am sorry you have to be here! All of the members on the forum are so nice and friendly so I am sure they will be more than happy to help you if they can!

I don't have any experiences with the SCS although I have spoken to quite a few people here on the forum that have had one and from what I have heard, everyone reacts differently and no two people are the same. If I could say anything, it would be to seriously think everyone through before you decide to go ahead with anything ... no one can force you into doing anything you don't want to and you know your body better than anyone else!

Here is the link to the RSD Forum. Quite a few members there have an SCS implanted and also deal with chronic pain so they may be able to help you and answer any questions you may have!:

http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21

If you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask! I am more than happy to help you in anyway I possibly can!

Take care of yourself and know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope to see you around the forum more real soon and wish you the very best of luck with whatever decision you choose to make. Please keep us updated when you can!!

Once again, Welcome to NT!

Alison.