View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 10:35 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Grin Yes

I am legal for MM also, but in the state of Washington. The reason I tried it was for pain management. I had tried everything else and nothing worked. With narcotic pain relievers you also get pretty good constipation. However with MM there is no constipation
I guess there are 2 types, one type gives you a slight or more buzz, the other type does not. Since I wasn't interested in getting buzzed, I tried the latter.

Unfortunatelly it did not help my pain much. I would say it took the edge off it by maybe 5%.

My parkinsons is characterized mostly by rigidity in my shoulder and neck muscles. MM did help in that. It was temporary, but good.
So I would conclude that MM didn't help with my pain enough to make it worthwhile. It is also expensive. Down here I believe you have to pay $250 annually to stay registered. A little jar, maybe 3 0z of honey mixed with MM is alot.

If I battled nausea, dizziness, loss of appetite, insomnia MM would help tremendously. It is unfortunate it is still not accepted by the majority of medical community because in many cases it would help.
I am so glad it has helped you LETHE.

Here is a funny-the first time I tried it up here was by eating a chocolate chip cookie. Cookie was delicious and it took my mind off pain, but....true to form, I got the munchies! First stop I made was to grocery store. By the time I left store I had well over 2 bags of goodies.
libra is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lethe (03-16-2009)