View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 10:35 AM
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaded2nite View Post
thank you for your kinds words, I am just a bit overwhelmed right now. I don;t regret for one minute having her,this is what I wanted.

I just wonder about her future, my sons future and my future. Things are not looking good for my son. Of course now that he is cleaning up he can't believe what he has done.He is very remorseful, but I am having a hard time understanding how it happened in the first place.

I know that pain meds can be very addictive, I've gone through withdrawals when I stopped and I was taking them as prescribed. My son has never been in trouble and is now facing at the very least 15 years.

I want to get him out so he can spend sometime with Alissa before he goes to jail, But part of me is saying you reap what you sow. I am so conflicted.

..........My family says let him rot! Nice

Even though I am angry, he is my son and I love him and know his actions over the past 6-8 months were not him but the drugs. But seperating the two is very difficult for me as it seems it was for him.

Thanks for listening...........it helps to "talk" to unbias folks.

Dottie
Dottie, he is not going to ROT.

He is going to get help. He will be given rehab and an opportunity to further his education or learn a trade.He will get counseling.

He won't be just sitting there rotting. Believe me....my daughter is NJ...her long time bf is a prison guard.

He can get letters and pictures. Phone calls and visits. A chance to better himself.

I am glad you are angry at him! He needs that. So do you. He doesn't need to be pacified andhis hand held. He screwed up and is going to pay the price. He will come out a man.

I'm going to PM you...some personal stuff I can't post about. Lurky family members...ugh.

Keep talking!!

Curious is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (03-16-2009), barbo (03-16-2009), gardengrl (03-16-2009), GmaSue (03-17-2009), jaded2nite (03-16-2009), pono (03-17-2009), who moi (03-18-2009)