View Single Post
Old 12-10-2006, 11:02 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiMarie View Post
Today will be the first that I am actually going to the stores. So far I have shopped online. The reason to even go to town today is my order came in at J.C. Penny, instead of shipping it here...I forgot about that perk.

I ahve done a lot of Ebay items.
But, there are a lot of sites with free shipping going on, Penny's was one and Disney store the other.

I go to www.couponmountain.com and put in the store and look for codes as discounts and free shipping.
www.couponsaveit.com www.fatwallet.com

Don't go in the front doors of websites, like www.target.com ...use the above links to search for back doors and codes and don't forget to enter them. They often give 6-10 % off and free shipping.

I want to drop by L.L. Bean site,
I am looking for a weather staion, a nice wireless one that has outside temp and other perks, and also a weather radio with a hand crank generator. With the emergency last week, it was a mad dash to grab flashlights, the tiny TV, and hurrican lamp after it was all over.

My transistor radio did not work, couldn't find the spare batteries, So I am thinking of these for hubby as toys and good investment.
I wish I could line up what stores carry before I get there. Maybe a few minutes online I can see if ****'s sporting or somebody has sales?

I would ask, what do men want? But that is a loaded question, lol.

I have to do this, need for grandson, Katie and hubby, everyone else is a small gift and certificate or cash.

(I am trying hard to get though the holidays, this is my attempt to act like it is the holidays. I miss my parents, money sucks, AND it is all coming TOO FAST!)
Di
Di for sporting goods you may try "cheaper than dirt.com" or "sportsmansguide.com" yes that is all one word. These two have alot of neat toys, worth checking out!
GOOBER-n-Mark

First you forget names, then you forget faces.
Then you forget to pull up your zipper.
But it's worse when you forget to pull it down.

DDayMBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote