View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 01:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

In my thinking - stress wrecks havoc on us.

In 1998 - I think I worked myself to death. I work from a home office. I had been working like 30 hour sessions - going up to bed for one or two hours and right back too work. That had gone on for months. On July 20, 1998 I died. Lucky for me I happened to be out that day and was found - revived (shocked by EM) and woke up thirteen days later. No one knows how long I was dead.

My wife (now no wife) overheard two Drs talking “if he ever does wake up he will be a vegetable”. Her “official version” was he will have brain damage - we just don’t know how much.

I had and still don’t have any heart damage or problems.

STRESS killed me ...... my body said “heck with you” and checked out.

That “might” have been the start of my nerve damage.

My PN (which is extremely bad today and yesterday) came on all of a sudden in April ‘04.

My long time wife took off mid ‘03 and the sadness was overwhelming. Added to that - my business was already seeing the crash that is in full swing now. My business (35 years self employed same business) is tied to manufacturing in the USA ....... that started going away several years ago.

Stress wrecks havoc on us.

“Is it worth dying for” - is the main message in several books regarding stress.

I am not talking about normal everyday living stress - I am talking about severe stress.

Stress will kill you.
Ron9 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
amit (03-16-2009)