Thread: RSD in the eyes
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 02:49 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I'm so sorry to hear about the extra pain that you are experiencing right now, Daniella and hope you find something to help you real soon!!

I don't have RSD in my eyes but some of my other friends with RSD have it in the eye area. I believe some of the people on here with full body RSD have it in their eyes so maybe they will be able to help you.

My vision sometimes goes extremely blurry and it can take a few hours for it to go away. I was prescribed Amitrityline to try and help me sleep in September 2007 and had a severe side effect of blurred vision to it and although my eyes are better than they were, I still get blurred vision ocassionaly and it is really annoying and frustrating. I spoke to my Doctor about it and he said my pupils were really dialiated but didn't have any ideas as to what was causing it and said I had to try and "deal" with it if I could!

Have you been prescribed any more medications lately? If so, it might be worthwhile looking into them as I know some of my meds caused my vision to go really blurry.

I wish I could help you more but don't have any answers for you unfortunately. Just know I care about you and if you need anything, I am here for you! Please let us know what you find out when you can!