View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 10:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi ojpinky and Jennifer,
Welcome!
Tell us a little about Jennifer, and you too. Do you both work? What was her first symptom that made her go to the doctor? I have heard that MS presents itself a little different in young teens and kids, than it does with adult symptoms.

I know we are all unique and everyone has different types of MS, symptoms medications and /or disability. I hope Jennifer is doing well and will join us also.

I see you live in Florida, so I guess the heat would be a large part of her symptom problems. MS hates to be heated.

Do you have a date for the wedding yet? Tell us a little bit about the two of you.

I have MS for 30 + years. I have good days and bad days. But so does the whole world when you think about it. I often thought I have had symptoms since age 16, but that's another story. I wish you two lots of fun planning your future wedding.

May happiness be at your door. May it knock early, stay late, and leave the gift of good health behind.

"Life is what it is". We can only focus on controlling those things we can control, we must let go of the things we can't.
Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
GmaSue (03-18-2009), Ojpinky (03-18-2009), SallyC (03-18-2009)