View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 03:25 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparta16 View Post
Ran across this site and saw your post. Wanted to say that almost all of my symptoms are right side and I also have the tongue and jaw quiver. My neurologist looks at me kind of funny when I tell her about the tongue, like she never heard of that before. Anyway, just wanted to add that bit.
Thank you very much for your response. First this: note that people with right-sided Parkinson's disease not always have a quivering tongue. It's the other way around. What I would like to know very much, is whether patients like you and me, who have a quivering tongue, can use this symptom as a biomarker. I know that if my tonque starts quivering, it is time to take my medication. This is a great advantage. Since I knew this, I was able to make my No Arousal Diet. It made such a difference!

What I also like to know if there are any other symptoms with such a clear characteristic. I found another one by observing my inner body perception. I didn't turn it into a question of my questionnaire as it is somewhat embarrissing. When the medication starts to work, I feel a pressure in my prostate gland. I suppose more patients have that. Please let me know if this sounds familiar.

In Europe we use decimal comma's.

Last edited by joopoele; 03-17-2009 at 05:31 AM.
joopoele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote