View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 11:11 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder (I know it's been awhile) if I can stop lurking and wonder a bit.

I wonder if I can tell gardengrl that she doesn't need to panic, we will be beside you and hold you close. Keep that in your thoughts.

I wonder if I can tell gardengrl that the thought of everyone here holding me close has kept me afloat during my dark days.

I wonder if I can tell you that my family is visiting my stepdaughter and 5 year old son in Colorado. We flew in on Friday and on Sunday she found out that her stepbrother committed suicide. She flew out last night and her little boy will be staying with his father. We are trying to keep busy and stay positive. Going to Estes Park today. Wanting to not forget my son's birthday on Thursday-he will be 20! My baby!

I wonder that I have missed everyone here. I have kept in touch through my lurking and have been keeping everyone in my thoughts and prayers.

I wonder if I can let you know that I will try to post more. I haven't had much energy.

I wonder if I can leave big hugs for the room. Must get ready to go with my family.

Hugs and doxie kisses to the room!

Doxie
doxiemama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (03-17-2009), barbo (03-19-2009), Doody (03-17-2009), gardengrl (03-17-2009), GmaSue (03-17-2009), mistiis (03-17-2009), who moi (03-21-2009)