Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious View Post

I'm just here as a voice. I can be ignore.
hahahahahahahaha

we all know what happens when we ignore a monkey

hehehehehe

anyways, just wanted to add my voice to say all that is wanted is for SOS members to all feel they had a voice and a choice in naming and branding the broom room sunshine inn sos social chat place

especially as this is the special sos room, it would be courteous for those who dont really ever post here to let active members choose the name rather than skew the poll by sneaking in and votin'

if everyone is happy with Sunshine In(n) grrrrrreat

if not, then it is easy enough to run a new poll with the top contenders from the last to choose from, including option to keep the SOS Social Chat name, and also have a selection of logos, including those nice ones you did BlueMajo I am not sure what the specifications are for Doc to upload a logo but I would think the simpler the better...

anyways
the whole purpose of this subforum is to relax and escape the complexities sooooooooo

just do it

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (03-17-2009), barbo (03-17-2009), BlueMajo (03-17-2009), Curious (03-17-2009), Doody (03-17-2009), Koala77 (03-17-2009), Lara (03-17-2009), mistiis (03-17-2009), who moi (03-17-2009)