Thread: living with PN
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 02:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

What helps me except my PN a little better (though I may vent a lot on this forum) is plain and simple, hope. Just like my name. There is always a part of me that somehow believes that I can somehow improve, get better, and have a reasonable quality of life. Yes, we read about the bad cases and the negatives, but I am sure there have been people with PN and depending on the cause and circumstances, have improved and healed. I tell myself that they are just choosing not to spend as much time on the net at PN sites now that they are feeling better. So I don't come across them as much.

When I developed severe pelvic floor dysfunction, which caused me agonizing pain, I went on all of the sites on the net about it where it was called permanent, chronic, and long term, where women were suffering horribly for years and years. Talk about depressing. When I finally found what worked for me, I became 95% better. According to them, I beat the odds. Again, I just feel everyone is different and you never know what may happen. Having hope makes all the difference for me.
Hope15 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
amit (03-18-2009), jsrail (03-17-2009), lynxgal (03-18-2009), sadfeet (03-17-2009)