View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 01:35 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

[QUOTE=dreambeliever128;48232]Jo and Red,
I failed to say that my right side is the side that flares up. I had surgery on that side and they had the IV in that arm and at the time I went out it was straight down at my side, don't know if they moved it.

This pain is in my whole left chest area and back of my shoulder all the way down to my breast area on that side. I want to say that this isn't the TOS but I'm not sure. I go through this every time as I said when I have surgery. That whole area gets to hurting so bad that I can't lay in the hospital bed.

I just can't believe how a person falling could do such a job on their body. I fell 13 or 14 times but just to the ground not off of the Empire State Building.

It took me two days of heating pads, patches, and pills to get that calmed down.

I never thank to tell the Drs. to watch how they position me for the surgery.
From now on I am going to try to do that.

Thanks for the help,
Ada[/QUOT

Ada,
I guess I really don't have any more ideas as to what could be causing this except, could it be you have costochondroiditis? I've had some bouts of this and my DIL is dealing with it right now- anti inflammatories aren't helping so she's going to her PCP tomorrow to get a referral to see a chiropractor.
redjpwranglergirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote