View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 06:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hello Ray ......

Regarding the hot / cold spa thing I am doing.

I have no idea what is the “proper” way of doing it.

I go upstairs and turn on the heat (on the one that heats decent) - the heat goes off in 30 minutes so - I go back up in about 25 minutes and - turn on my iPod. That iPod has mon tue wed - a play list for each day of the week. I selected songs that added up to 30 minutes, for each daily playlist.

I have my feet in the hot one for “awhile” then over to the cold one. The unit that is not heated also has epson in the water. It also has spinning attachments. I rub around some with the moving attachment for about a minute - then back to the hot one.

So I don’t really have a set time for each - a few minutes in hot - then a couple of minutes in the cold.

The water temp in both of them start to equalize a bit. My feet are warm when I put them in the old and cold when I put them in the warm - so they start to equalize some.

That whole spa thing is just a small part of the total. I am also doing LOTS AND LOTS of foot/toe/ankle exercises. The list grows almost daily. I don't do all of them each day. I came up with so many so I don't get bored. I do around 10 or 12 different ones each day. I also have a huge selection of body exercises using things like a Magic Circle - and rubber circles and and and. I also do about a dozen of those each day. It is all a very elaborate system with pictures and timers and and and. It is actually pretty cool to work with.

I’ve already found or invented around 75 different foot/toe exercises.

Just today I made a neato circle out of soft rubber tubing (yet another exercise) and put it around my big toes and stretch them. I do that for 9 minutes. I also wiggle around the big toes during that time frame.

Just now - it dawned on me to do the toe stretch deal - while having my feet on this powerful foot vibrator. (shake up while pulling).

While I have noticed several toe related improvements ..... I really don’t know if I am helping my PN or not.

I had mostly ignored my PN for 4 years. I started all of this because all the toes on my right foot - all of a sudden “bent” and mostly locked in the bent position. There is for sure many improvements for that ...... I can only assume there may be some PN “betterment” in the process.

Anyway - I am for sure - trying and no longer ignoring my feet.
Ron9 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote