View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 09:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by libra View Post
I started with tremors in my left hand. That is what led me to doctor. But now that I am on medications, the tremor is the least of my problems. My main issue is the stiffness of my muscles mainly in my neck and shoulders. Nothing seems to help, have tried, chiro, deep tissue massage, botox injections, physical therapy, etc.
I hope I answered all your questions.
Your situation up in Canada sounds great for those who benefit from MM.
Oh, MM with no buzz. Yes, that is what I meant, but I probably should of said MM with less of a buzz. Apparently, the pills are the best for certain kinds of pain and you don't get as much of a buzz as you would from say a cookie or just smoking it.
I shake constantly but with MM I get periods of 15 minutes or more no shakes. Since the artane reaction I've had difficulty walking at times and trouble sleeping, but the main problems are psychological - lethargy, anxiety, and to a lesser extent now depression. And lack of appetite.

Have you considered Tai-Chi? I learned it about 20 years ago but forget some moves, but just signed up to start again in April. It's recommended for PD.

I've heard the drabinol really knocks you out, a lot of people don't like it.

TTYL>>>
Lethe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote