View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 11:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Laugh

Hi Everyone,

Well let's see... Back in 1995 I was in a severe car accident where I went 1/2 way through the windshield.. I broke my left shoulder and collar bone, and my right collar bone and spiral broke my right arm.. The orthopod was paranoid about doing surgery to repair the spiral break (a rod and two pins) because if he "slipped" one way my arm would have been paralyzed, and if he slipped the other way, I would have bled to death before they could do anything.. Nice idea to have a doctor in charge that was so insecure about his skills.. So, after this, afew weeks went by and the RSD began in the bad arm.. Non-stop going to one doctor after another about my symptoms, I was finally diagnosed 4 years later.. At this point, the RSD has spread to both arms, down my right side and both legs, on top of having diabetic Poly Neuropothy...Being that there is no doctor in my area that I can find that has a clue about RSD, I feel like I'm just stuck with it... Years ago I had made an appointment in Philia to see Doctor Swartzman but needed to cancel it.. I'm now in search of a doctor that actually knows what RSD is and can treat it in the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre area of Rennsylvania... Anyway, Just wanted to say "Hi" to Everyone and hope you are all happy and full of hope for a cure or at least good enough treatment that you are all well
AngeLsLuv is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote