View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 08:12 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

thanks for all the warm welcomes this is Ozzy. a little on our screen name O=Ozzy my name J= jenny and pinky is the name of our parakeet. i bought pinky for jenny because i thought it would help her take her mind off of ms and give her something to entertain her self with when shes not focusing on her school or entertainments career. Jennifer is a model,singer,dancer,actor. the quadruple threat.she has the voice of an angel i will try and post a sample up for you guys when i get past the 10 post limitations and also pictures of her and my self. jenny should be signing on later today because over the weekend she hasn't been feeling all that well and she is scared because she thinks she might be going into an MS crisis. she says she feels very anxious and she has been nauseous.she also told me she feels an overall drained feeling,but doesnt feel "sick" per say.i saw some asked if we work well i do work full time and part time. i work full time and manage an online Tire store and part time i am trying to open up my own wheel&tire/auto customization shop. jenny works part time some times she gets singing gigs on the weekends and she also choreographs dances for girls 15th birth day parties (for Hispanics its the equivalent to a sweet 16 party). so we will both be sharing this account and we will head who is answering or responding. happy work/school/rest day to all
Ojpinky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
doydie (03-18-2009), Lady (03-18-2009), Niko (03-18-2009), SallyC (03-18-2009), SandyC (03-19-2009)