View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 09:14 AM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

well, here I go typing with my hurting hand (how much can I milk this one since curious is challenging me and saying she is typing with one hand. ) (and for the record, I use the rat with my left hand also although I am Amphibious )

I always feel like I need to come back and explain what I posted because I don't have a gift of: terse and to the point.

But I think I'll spare you all the pain with a long post as well as giving my POOR hand a break. (anyone wants to send me some sympathy for my, did I mention very painful HAND?? anyone, anyone? )

~~~~~~~~~~

What I am observing. Is a bunch of loving people, all expressing their LOVE for this place. Are all the opinions the same? No. do we all have the same goal? YES...

with that said, I want to modify "Take It Easy" a bit. The part of about seven women wanting me I'll take out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dont let the sound of your own wheels
Drive you crazy
Lighten up while you still can
Dont even try to understand
Just find a place to make your stand
And take it easy "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thanks curious for trying to make everyone happy (hey, how about me, though?? You pick on me all the time...*pout.. )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thanks to everyone for your love and honesty about this place. It came from the stand point of love...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

one last thing. I didn't wanted anyone to think that I went behind people's back and had the audacity to ask for a new forum. But I knew I had to ask the admins because they have the power to CREATE a subforum or forum of any type.

Then I was thinking that if the admins think that they were willing to create a new forum. Then the idea would be "POLLED" ( LOL) and discussed.

anyways, not wanting to beat a dead rat to no end...

in the end...what's important is that we all are here for support and to support....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK, really shutting up now...don't make me come out milk about how painful my hand is and have eyes rolling....

for everyone and that special broom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ps, 13 days til Chemar and Jo*mar become Chapril and Jo*pril....

"you're entering, the

zone..."
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (03-18-2009), barbo (03-18-2009), gardengrl (03-18-2009), GmaSue (03-19-2009), Jomar (03-18-2009), Koala77 (03-18-2009), mistiis (03-18-2009), tamiloo (03-18-2009)