View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 08:01 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Debbie,
Hastings is a book store, video game store and movie store and much more. I know Janet said they had one in her area. They are fairly well known.

I'm feeling ok right now. I had to put a patch on my lower left side last night but that was due to the RSD. I know my body so well I can pretty much tell what's going on everywhere. I know what they mean when they say get in touch with your body.

They did 1 incision on each side and one in the navel. It does feel better though. I was blessed I believe and got a good Dr. He's only been around here for 2 years. We have two other surgeons here that people pretty much have blackballed. You hear nothing good about them.

I live right in the hub of 3 towns so I can go to either but unfortunetly the closest one has a lousy hospital and lousy Drs. I can pretty much attest to that because I believe I have seen them all. LOL. Our hospital has the last name of Moore and people call it Morgue.

I have to get my boys up soon. I slept maybe 2 hours last night. I'm having a hard time dealing with losing Bill. It seems to be getting harder to get through.

They played 3 songs at his funeral. They played, Wings beneath my wings, If Tomorrow Never Comes, and When I get Where I'm going. Now I can't stand to hear those songs on the Radio. They played religous songs in the background also while our Dr. and Charles did the service. It was a really beautiful service. I couldn't have asked for any better. He knew everybody because we owned an Antique shop here. We were blessed in friends.

Sorry I'm just rambling on. IT's just really rough right now.

Thanks for asking about me and I did so enjoy talking to you when you called me.

Love,
Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote