Thread: New glasses
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 05:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doody View Post
BARB! ABSOLUTELY!
Did you get your prescription from the same place? Or from a different opthamologist?

From my own experience and seeing what was happening to other people when buying glasses!!!... it depends on the lab they go to and there is absolutely NO reason you should not be able to put on those glasses and see perfectly normal!

The first pair of glasses I bought from Sears optical and OMG. I could see out of one spot in the glasses if I tilted my head. I took them to my doctor and when she tested them she was appalled at how poorly they were made.

There's no excuse. If your prescription is correct, then the lenses should work fine and don't accept any excuse like...."Well, you'll get used to them." Bull.

I took those glasses back to Sears and demanded my money back. Was hesitant to go to another place but I did and when I got the new glasses I was shocked! I couldn't even tell I had them on the vision was so perfect.

Hate it when I hear vision places tell people "Oh that's just how it is, you'll get used to it.

Whew, now that I've gotten all hissy about that!...LOL I hope you can get some satisfaction!
I got the prescription from my opthamologist, Guess I'll take the glasses to him to see if they filled it correctly. Nothin's easy...................
barbo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Doody (03-18-2009)