View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 05:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder how wonderful the rain sounds on the roof when I am upstairs and the way things look so refreshed and happy AFTER the rain...I wonder how the smells and the deeper colors are like the earth smiling, and saying ....ahhhh....

I wonder that I appreciate blues skies and sun even more after a few days of rain...

I wonder if you realize that I am pointing out the finer points of a rainy day but that sunny is my preference...

I wonder that Pam liked gray best when she was an artist...I would have thought a bright color would be her favorite...

I wonder what Scrabble's daughter is doing while she and her son spend some nice time together...

I also wonder about Nikky and BMW and Wren and Reyn and BJ and Pono and NoHope and others...but maybe I should have looked at other threads first cuz they might be there....

I wonder how sometimes Barbo and Alffe phrase things similarly...

I wonder if I can tell you how beautiful the flowering trees and bushes are and that it is coming to a town near you soon!!! (Except if you are in Australia)

I wonder if I can hug my Aussie friends and say how sad I am for all the terrible things lately like the fires and the oil spills....our poor earth...
Spanish Moss is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (03-18-2009), barbo (03-19-2009), Doody (03-18-2009), GmaSue (03-20-2009), Lara (03-19-2009), mistiis (03-18-2009), pono (03-19-2009), snoozie (03-19-2009), who moi (03-21-2009)