View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 08:11 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Wyldrose,

For nerve entrapment you would most likely see a Neurologist for an EMG or also an Orthopedic Surgeon who might order an EMG.

I will say though, I have had 3 and none of them showed anything but like you the Drs. found the answers.

It sounds to me like the treatment you got might have put the RSD in remission. Also you could have Fibro along with RSD that could explain some of the all over pain.

I spent almost 4 years in PT, had blocks, had triggerpoint injections, and much more. I think with RSD it take a lot of time to get it in remission and a lot of treatments.

I became suicidal from the shape I was in also. It took a lot of support to keep me going and I was blessed like you, to get it. I also spent many hours in councelling and still go to help keep me going at times.

I am pretty much in remission. Weather changes gets things going again for me and overdoing things.

I also had ulner nerve surgery after RSD, and many more surgeries. Blocks kept the RSD from spreading. Sometimes we just can't get around having surgeries even though we have RSD.

Your story is a lot like mine. There are many times I lay in bed and think about how far I have come in the past 10 years. It's like a miracle to us.

I'm glad you are where you are today and hope you continue to stay that way.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote