Thread: Where were you?
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2006, 09:25 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Unhappy

I had called into work that morning, due to a new medication making me very sleepy and sick. I was lying on the couch when my Husband called me and told Me. I didn't believe him at first it seemed so surreal to Me, until I turned on the TV, just in time to see the second plane hit.

Later that night, I learned that one of my Very Best Friends was on Flight 11. She was going on a business trip for TJ Maxx. OMG, OMG! Rest in Peace my Friend. I'll never ever forget that day. I wanted to drive to the schools right away and get my kids and bring them home safely with Me.

God Rest the Souls of All the loved ones lost. May their Spirits Soar High, Angels in the Heavens. May the Families and Friends of the lost loved ones, find peace and comfort in their hearts, knowing we as a Nation love and care for them All.

Light a white candle for all, so those Angels above can see that we love, care and miss them, they are not forgotten and never will be. Bless the Hero's and all that helped and gave their lives to protect us and to help.

May God Bless You/Us all,
Feebs
Feebs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote