View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 08:29 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

If you are not getting what you paid for dont be afraid to FIRE THEM! I hire on a month by month basis. After one month we will re evaluate how things are going. We will re evaluate MY money, and your job. If its not working out, I wont hesitate to ask them to go home. I give the same speach when I hire them. I CAN and WILL have you arrested if I find you have stolen from me. I wont hesitate to call the police and have them put you in jail. As an ex prison nurse, living with an ex prison Lt. the threat comes off much more real. I am also quick to lock up what I dont want stolen or cant replace. Take pictures of your valueables so you can ID it later.

I agree that you are not going to get the same job as if YOU were on your knees scrubbing the kitchen floor, or wiping out the radiator with a qtip, but you deserve to at least get basic services for a basic price. My house isnt filled with children, and only 2 adults living here. The basics are just fine by me.

I am glad you spoke out against the girl who stole from you. way to go! That is one of my hiring requirements. You MUST speak a language that BOTH of us can understand so that I can communicate with you. If your entire team can only communicate with you, then your team is worthless to me. Dont tell, but I speak spanish, italian, cherokee, and well...dabble in a couple of other languages.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (03-19-2009)