View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 09:55 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default big help UR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alffe View Post
I don't know the answer but I just had a blueberry bagel that was slathered with real butter and it put a big smile on my face. *grin
U R a BIG help! Thanks for the smile this morning. ooooo, shhhrrrr, Mom just got up to P, I am hiding under table so she does not see me......OK, she is back in her room! She will sleep another hour!

mrsD sorta answered my question....a little. I know everything in moderation, but still wondering the scientific part of the question? I'm one of the people who can eat anything & NOT gain weight,,,now everyone will hate me So weight gain is sorta what I am after. But I can not seen to do it in a Healthy manner.
My apologies to all those trying desperately to lose, It's just also hard to be a scrawny looking crack head. lol I want to have a figure & be Healthy,,,actually, I don't care about the figure part so much as I don't even go out anymore cept to PT.....Just Healthy will do

Sorry, rambling on....need more coffee, trying to say good morning to all before mom gets up!
gardengrl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Twinkletoes (03-23-2009)