View Single Post
Old 09-11-2006, 09:43 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I just found this today by searching google for "B12" "rose" and "braintalk". I saw the braintalk2 and did some investigation and voila! Here I am. I only hope that the others who were on the old forum will be so lucky.

I can only assume that John Lester is working very very hard. But I wish he could at least put an updated information message at http://www.braintalk.org/index.html Would go a long way for those of us who are just getting a blank screen and wonder if we should keep trying to access.

I do web stuff and it should only take him half a minute to put a text message up. I wonder if there is more to this problem than meets the eye. I am SOOOO thankful to docJohn for putting up this temporary forum (if that is what it is). Helps relieve a lot of lonely feelings I was getting when I just saw the blank screen.

I'm mainly a lurker but for anyone who isn't aware, just reading what others post, good news as well as bad, goes a long long way toward helping to keep despair "at bay". Being "abandoned" by a forum that you regularly visit can "do a number" on you. I never realized. Thanks to everyone who posts.

And thanks to John Lester who must really be struggling since I know administering this forum isn't his "day job". Keep at it and we are waiting for you, John. Just needed this temporary forum to keep us from going totally crazy.
texasgeek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote