View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 01:42 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey! I'm sorry, I have been away from a computer for a few days. I've made two posts from my phone but neither actually posted here. Not sure what happened! Just noticed it right now. I got the PM, thank you very much for the information. That neuro is about a 20-30 minute drive away, but in Texas, that's like a stone's throw. I will definitely be thinking about it.

I didn't hear back from my neuro until yesterday. She had one of the nurses there call me back even though I specifically asked that she do it. They said that the labs were nothing to be concerned about and that she would be ordering more tests in June when I have my F/U. Meanwhile, take my meds and business as usual.

Not exactly what I wanted to hear, but it was kinda what I expected. I have been taking less meds than I normally had. She said I could take anywhere from 1-5 a day as needed..so been taking about 2 a day. I'm off of work this week so I'm just lounging around.

Thank you very much for the checkup, really means a lot. I'll let you know if I decide to see that other doctor. It'd be awesome to see someone who isn't so busy.

How are you doing? You been feeling any better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ras1256 View Post
Hi there!

I was wondering how your conversation with your neuro went, and also checking to see if you got the private message I sent with info on docs down there.

Hope you're doing reasonably well. I'll keeping checking back on you.

Take care.
Gdbyrd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote