View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 11:09 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Glenn, thanking you so very much...

.. for 'making it so'... as they say.
My point is, to get for BILLYE the reinforcement of a possibility of IVIG as a TREATMENT...!!!!!There are odds in the treatment, but, I weighed MY odds at the possibility and found that it was: a]less chemical vs. meds s/e's; b]prednisones were a desparate option for me, due to a pre-peri/osteo condition, which due to other conditions makes osteo a prevalant concern; c] nature and progression on my onset and d]research indicating that while the 'odds' indicated it mite not work, the 40% overall chance that it mite, was worth the shot.
Knowing all this, my readings STRONGLY indicated that it might be a 'chronic' condition for which, IF SUCCESSFUL, would mean an 'ongoing' or perpetual treatment...Given the costs and availabilities of IVIG, there are serious decisions and ramifications in such decisions of commitment...COSTS, S/E's Insurances, Potential infections, well you name it.. YOU PUT A FOREIGN BLOOD PRODUCT in your body [for your own well-being of course]..Well, not to be aware of the alls, in alls, well, you really have to be a dunce! Education is what all this site is about! Pain relief or decrease of the slew of progressions is another! I have found my route-the IVIG. IF it is removed for whatever reason.. well, you will hear about it?
I am severely disappointed w/all of Billye's Docs that they've not tried it. At this point, COST be durned! IF it works well, HECK GOOD! Why NOT? Since I'm a victim of a doc that 'Didn't do anything' and had to change docs that DID, my Concerns relate to those who COULD have gotten the RIGHT treatments right at first and avoided all these complications! YES I CAN BE MAD ABOUT THE INCOMPETENCIES! Are they leagally liable, from all I've read [a LOT] no, but are they to BLAME? YEP.
OK I have vented...
LETS GET BACK TO WHAT IS GOOD FOR BILLYE? Please? - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote